Theatrical Avenue guarantees 100% satisfaction on orders except listed items below*. This is to ensure sanitation safety for all customers or adhere to the manufacturer’s return policy. If there is a problem with your order or you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 14 days for a refund, a credit on your account or an exchange for another item of the same price. We will do whatever it takes to make it right.
Please note: Shortage, discrepancy or damage in a shipment must be reported within 3 business days. Please do not discard any boxes or wrapping supplies until the issue is resolved.
To ensure full credit, please keep in mind these important points when returning an item:
- It is the customer’s responsibility to properly pack, ship and insure the contents of all returned packages using a traceable ground shipping method (we recommend FedEx or the US Postal Service insured).
- All returns must be authorized to be returned. To obtain a Return Authorization Number email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will refuse and reject all returned packages if there is no Return Authorization Number marked outside of the box.
- Product(s) should be:
o Returned within 14 days from shipping date,
o In good condition, in original packaging with all printed materials, parts and accessories and the UPC Code on the exterior, and
o Received in sellable condition.
- Shipping charges are refunded only when the wrong product was shipped or product was defective upon arrival.
- Write the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box and on a copy of the original packing slip which should be packed inside the box.
- All returns will be inspected and must be 100% complete.
- All free items included with a specific product purchase must be returned as well to receive credit.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make claims with the carrier for any proof of delivery or damage to shipment returned to The Theatrical Avenue.
- Nail Products are sold for Professional Use Only. We reserve the right to verify and ask for proof of your current professional license such as salon owner, cosmetology, nail technician, instructor, student. Any false statement will void your rights for return or claims.
- All authorized returned items are subject to restocking fee.
- *Following items cannot be returned: pedicure spas, acrylic and gel nail brushes, and brand name items such as Mia Secret, NSI, Glam & Glits, Kiara Sky, Mehron, Graftobian.
- Spas & equipment carry manufacturer's warranty. Please contact manufacturer for technical issues or repair Manufacturer's Return Policy and Warranty
- *No returns can be made on clearance sale items and special/custom orders; these are considered final sales.
- Credit will always be issued to the same credit card to which they were charged.
- We will issue a refund within 7 business days of receiving and processing your return. It should appear on your statement within two billing periods, depending on your billing cycle.
- DO NOT RETURN ITEMS TO THEATRICAL AVENUE BY AIR MAIL - The U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) restricts air shipment of hazardous materials items that could contribute to a fire or other mishap on board an aircraft. Aerosol products in pressurized spray containers and products containing flammable, volatile, or corrosive chemicals (e.g., acrylic nail liquid, nail polish, nail polish removers) have this restricted status. All of these products must be returned via a ground shipping service.